Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default speeech to text.

In article , Roger Mills
scribeth thus
On 13/02/2018 22:01, tony sayer wrote:
In , Roger Mills
scribeth thus
On 12/02/2018 23:38, tony sayer wrote:
In , Roger Mills
scribeth thus
On 11/02/2018 17:32, tony sayer wrote:

The trusty Moto G phone has an excellent speech to text facility simply
dictate it then mail it to yourself

Which model? Can't immediately find it on my Moto G2. What do I need to
look for?

Where you send a message theirs the bit that says type message then
theres a microphone symbol hit that then it says speak now speak and the
words appear on the screen..

Ta! It sort of works, but would need a bit of editing the other end.

It seems to me that after a while - it gets to know your voice better!..

Is that still true if you don't correct it on the recording device?

Well you can correct it but these days theres very little to correct!..

I would envisage recording it on the phone and emailing whatever it
produced to a PC, where it's much easier to edit/correct it.

Thats just what I do..
--
Tony Sayer