I-zheet M'drurz

Default Mits VS-5061 TV tuner

On 03 Dec 2003, SEPrince1 wrote:

Hi Guys:

Heres another question I have. I tried watching the TV through the VCR
tuner and the problem is the same. Does this mean my tuner on my set
is OK? Why would the picture jump on the TV tuner and on the VCR
tuner? Does the TV tuner control the picture no matter what tuner its
playing from?

Ruh-rho. ($1 Astro)

Maybe the reapir guy is a wacko? It did take him 30 seconds to
identify the problem?

Your internal tuner should hae absolutely nothing to do with the
quality of incoming A/V signals. If you have a problem with both,
it's in the video section, that's where baseband audio and video
do after the tuner/demod section.

Methinks he just took a bad guess. He flunked Troubleshooting 101.

Run away.

Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line