Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DOS based CD-Writer software ?

On 15/02/2018 09:17, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Thank you all for your assistance but I do feel that some are digging
deeper
than required - all I was asking was to be able to write CDs under DOS 6.22
so perhaps someone may have know of a DOS application to do this
Andrew

The only ones I know of were DOS SCSI CDRW drivers - no support for
anything else. Back then writing your own CDs was quite esoteric.

There may be a UDF shim for DOS that will help it cope with Mint written
CDs a little better. Long time since I did anything on DOS 6.x

--
Regards,
Martin Brown