Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default Hard skin

In message , Andy
Bennet writes
Long story short, I've got very hard skin on my feet which can be a
discomfort when walking. I've tried the missus scholl rotating thingy
with limited success, keep stalling it.

I think the problem is that so few of us have a bath and soak our feet
like we once did. Almost everyone has a shower at least once a day,
which is great for quickly getting clean, but doesn't give hard skin a
chance to soak, and get soft.

The best solution is a week by the sea, walking on the sand, through the
surf. Combination of the salt water softening the skin and sand
grinding away at the hard bits does the business.

So, book yourself a week or two at Clacton :-)

--
Graeme