Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Hard skin

You have to be joking, right?
My feeling is that if you are troubled in this way, then something is wrong
and you need to go to a doctor and find out what.Normally long soaking of
skin makes it easier to remove but you need to find out quite why its
happening, wearing certain footwear, walking in a bad way or something going
on causing a kind of excess of skin renewal or shedding.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Andy Bennet" wrote in message
Long story short, I've got very hard skin on my feet which can be a
discomfort when walking. I've tried the missus scholl rotating thingy with
limited success, keep stalling it.
A thought occured that I could try my random orbital detail sander with
some 60 or 80 grit - has anyone tried this - any success?

Andy