Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Dewalt DW733 Dust Collector Attachment

On 2/14/2018 7:43 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in news-WdndllA98vQxnHnZ2dnUU7-
:

On 2/14/2018 7:09 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
Grace m wrote in
:

https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ust-collector-
attachment-
231121-.htm

Grace, dear, you're replying to a post from fourteen years ago...

Some how I got 18 years. ;~)

Maybe I had a brain fart -- wouldn't be the first time. I thought I saw "2004" as the date of the
original post. Either way, though, I'd be surprised if the person she's responding to ever
sees her post.

Nah, you had it right. It's excusable since the post was so old they
used to carve the numbers in wood blocks back then before they converted
the text to electrons

Even if he was alive and saw her inquiry, he has probably forgotten
where he bought it or the place closed down 8 years or more ago due to
being unable to keep up with online sales.