Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Red Prepper Red Prepper is offline

Default How to tell "Cutting Oil" from "Lubricating Oil"

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:24:26 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 09:06:40 +0800, Perry wrote:

On 15-Feb-18 12:15 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:08:42 -0600, Red Prepper

wrote:

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 06:39:48 -0800 (PST), Christopher Tidy
wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2018 14:33:53 UTC+1 schrieb Red

Prepper:
I'm sure Ed ****dress, the **** In A Dress will be along

shortly
tell you everything he knows about lubricating oils and gels.

If
your
good, he'll even let you try them out together.

Honestly, what happened to this group? Ed is a good guy.

Are you high on drugs? Ed is the biggest crossposting troll in
alt.survival

The newsgroup has been trying to get rid of him for years but he
keeps coming back.

Go see for yourself what a "good guy" he really is. He's like a
cancer, but now the tumor where it originated, RCM, is going to

grow
bigger.

**** Ed Huntress the **** in a dress troll. If you think he's

such a
good guy, then you must like having sex with little boys just

like he
does.

He knows you won't go see how much he trolls our group, so he
continues his innocent charade and you chumps believe him.

Keep your troll inside his cage,RCM has spawned the biggest

troll on
usenet and Ed is the biggest in history, worse that TMT at this
point.

The **** dress he wears doesn't help. Think he's a good guy? Go

look
for yourself you chump.

Oh, I forgot to mention -- he's a pathological liar, too.

Prepper is in serious need of some couch time -- or he would be,

if he
could find a shrink who would dare to get near him on a couch.

d8-).

Ed try an experiment. Ignore and don't respond to this Pecker

fellow.
I'd bet within a couple of weeks he'll get bored and return to

stroking
his gun barrel.

That's a good thought, Perry, but we tried that about a year ago.

When
he gets bored, he starts posting to RCM again and sniping away. Then
he goes wild with slander and insults in other NGs.

I'm ignoring him here, and I try to remember not to include RCM in

my
replies. So, if you killfile him, it should be like he's never been
here.

These flare-ups from the survivalist NGs happen from time to time.
Gunner will cross-post some provocation, and the nutjobs pour in.

The
survivalist groups are the source of almost all of the noise on RCM,
and have been, for around 15 - 18 years.

Fortunately, they're impotent cowards. Unfortunately, they make a

mess
of other NGs.

Sorry about that. I'll do what I can to keep them out of RCM.

--
Ed ****dress

You're a lying **** in a dress troll. I never entered RCM until
..after months of your trolling in alt.survival.

You've been asked to leave repeatedly by the group members, they all
laugh at you behind your back, you senile old **** in a dress.

It's not as if the RCM members don't know you ate a troll, they can
go see for themselves in a.survival

No, they would rather pretend it's not true because they like looking
at you in your **** dress. Why would you ever want to leave here?
Just looking for some strange?

You ****ing crossposting cross-dressing, pedophile, **** in a dress!
Stay the **** out of alt.survival unless you have something on-topic
to post about.

You're a square peg there. Nobody wants you there. They've all asked
you to.leave. You've been voted the most likely to catch a bullet
between the eyes when SHTF.

Nobody there is interested in having gay sex with you, no matter how
much you beg. Beat it ****dress, nobody wants you in alt.survival,
you fagot **** in a dress.