Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Benchmark Abrasives to be Getting Belts "SOON"

I got an email from Jack earlier today letting me know they have an
order setup and they will be bringing in belts soon. I have a small
assortment of grinder flap wheels I got from them that are holding up
fairly well. I bought some on a promotion. Of course I do not know
what "well" means as I'd never used flap wheels on a grinder before.
LOL. Seriously I have abused them pretty hard on two different angle
grinders and they are doing a great job. I forgot to ask who was making
the belts they were bringing in.