Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article , pamela
writes
On 19:11 13 Feb 2018, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
Even the millions with no job security on minimum legal salaries?

You don't want a legal minimum then?
Then they could be paid less.

How about you dennis? Ever tried to bring up a family on a zero hours
contact?

Or is it one of those things you feel is good for others - but not
yourself.

It surprises me but the majority of workers on zero hours contracts
like them, presumably for their flexibility.

I think they're horrible and would never want to work under such an
arrangement but many find they're happy with it.

It's not really suitable for a main wage earner but it is good for a
supplementary income.

https://www.cipd.co.uk/about/media/p...215-zero-hours

Friend of mine is a supply teacher. He has a zero hour contract with the
local authority. Then any school which finds they need him at 08:30 can
ring him and all the legals are in place.
--
bert