Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default How to tell "Cutting Oil" from "Lubricating Oil"

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:08:42 -0600, Red Prepper wrote:

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 06:39:48 -0800 (PST), Christopher Tidy
wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2018 14:33:53 UTC+1 schrieb Red Prepper:
I'm sure Ed ****dress, the **** In A Dress will be along shortly

tell you everything he knows about lubricating oils and gels. If

your
good, he'll even let you try them out together.

Honestly, what happened to this group? Ed is a good guy.

Are you high on drugs? Ed is the biggest crossposting troll in
alt.survival

The newsgroup has been trying to get rid of him for years but he
keeps coming back.

Go see for yourself what a "good guy" he really is. He's like a
cancer, but now the tumor where it originated, RCM, is going to grow
bigger.

**** Ed Huntress the **** in a dress troll. If you think he's such a
good guy, then you must like having sex with little boys just like he
does.

He knows you won't go see how much he trolls our group, so he
continues his innocent charade and you chumps believe him.

Keep your troll inside his cage,RCM has spawned the biggest troll on
usenet and Ed is the biggest in history, worse that TMT at this
point.

The **** dress he wears doesn't help. Think he's a good guy? Go look
for yourself you chump.

Oh, I forgot to mention -- he's a pathological liar, too.

Prepper is in serious need of some couch time -- or he would be, if he
could find a shrink who would dare to get near him on a couch. d8-).

--
Ed Huntress