Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Black is REALLY Black

You don't like the Orbit? its a splendidly bizarre structure very much
needed in such a boring old place.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Robin" wrote in message
On 14/02/2018 10:20, Andy Burns wrote:
Davidm wrote:

an article about a new
material that was black and that absorbed over 99.8% of light (I can't
remember it's name)

vantablack? if so, it's not that new ...

that's what the makers of the stuff say was used...

...though they also say "not suitable for external use due to traffic so
OK for a _temporary_ pavilion but sadly not for making that bloody
ArcelorMittal Orbit a bit less intrusive (while I wait for the travellers
to do what they do in hours to any other metal around there).

--
Robin