Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 15:25:14 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 03:47:04 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 20:27:50 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:51:18 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

Ok, let's try stating a couple of facts and see how you cope:

1/3rd of the electorate voted to leave the EU.
2/3rds of the electorate didn't vote to leave the EU.

These are NOT the facts.

They are, to all right brainers, troll.

Arsehole.
They were NOT 1/3rds. How stupid are you.
There were leave votes, remain votes spoilt votes and people that didn't go to the polling station and didn;t use a postal vote.

So how the **** can you divide 4 into a whole and only come out with 3 explain.

the rest snipped unread as it's bound to be crazy noise

Cheers, T i m

It's not my fault you only use 0.08% or less of your brain, it's no suprise that you can't work it out.
I think that both those that voted remain or leave use both halves of their brain both left and right, even the penis drawers seem to have at least one working brain cell but as for those that decide not to make a mark other than a scribble and say well I;m leaving teh decision up to those that can't be bothered to vote, I wouldn't call them the brain boxes of any society, culture or country.