Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default Source of clear plastic 100mm tube?

On 14/02/2018 12:37, Nightjar wrote:
On 14-Feb-18 11:33 AM, wrote:
I'm about to update my dust extraction system and would prefer to use
clear pipe, rather than soil pipe, so I can see any hang-ups or
blockages - are there any sources of 1 or 2 m lengths at a reasonable
price?

The two cheapest options are clear rigid PVC or extruded acrylic, but
they are both a lot more expensive than grey or brown PVC. Probably
around £50 for a 2-2.5m length of 110mm diameter.

The best I could find was rather more expensive than that, but even
those prices are more than I want to pay. If I can't find anything
cheaper I'll use regular soil pipe and add some inspection windows.