Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default speeech to text.

On 13/02/18 22:29, Roger Mills wrote:
I would envisage recording it on the phone and emailing whatever it
produced to a PC, where it's much easier to edit/correct it.

Yes: for me that seems to be the way to do it.

editing on a screen the size of a piece of toilet paper is not ideal

Indeed. But what I'm not sure about is how the phone can adapt to your
voice if there's no way of telling it what it got right and wrong.
--
Cheers,
Roger