Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth, alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk
Johnny-Knowall Johnny-Knowall is offline

Default Times table check trialled ahead of rollout

On 14 Feb 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

Another triumph for conservatism. I wonder who's behind this brainwave.

Someone who has never heard of computers or calculators, so probably Ye Olde
Rees Mogg.

Heaven help the world after Brexit with Boris in charge and this kind of
forward creative thinking. We're gonna be 'Yuge'. UK UK UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-43046142

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.