Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 14:37:36 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 05:55:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

snip

Lovely weasel words ... mate. ;-)

I see you just have more silly bs.

Just as I thought ... no actual factual answers, just more hopes and
hunches. ;-(

Is this the same hope and hunch that tells us if farage would have had a heart attck or an accidetn on the way to the olling station that his politics would have changed and he would then be a remainer, what sort of brain dead moron would think that ?
I supose you also believe that Hitler became a pacifist when he died.