Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Quooker

In message , Chris Green
writes
Roger Mills wrote:
[snip]

OK, it's expensive - but it's a joy to turn on the hot tap and get
virtually instant hot water. The boiling water is great for making tea
and coffee, and also for filling saucepans when cooking spuds, etc.

We have the 'instant hot water' (not the boiling water though) from a
£67 undersink unvented heater from Screwfix. I agree it is wonderful
to have instant hot water rather than waiting (and wating lots of
water in the process). Ours is £67 wonderful though! :-)

Yes. Same set up here currently. Long pipe, low water pressure. The
Quooker is for the new place.

--
Tim Lamb