Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:03:58 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 18:12:03 -0000, wrote:

OTOH, Why not? We are Americans, we like more room ;-)
Actually it was my wife. She does not like small spaces.
I am OK showering outside and I have a nice one near the pool, hot and
cold water, not just the hose.

I assume your pool area is enclosed, or do you get on REALLY well with your neighbours?

I am fortunate enough to have found a property where my back yard is
not in view of any other neighbors ... unless they have a drone.