CBHvac

Default Hydronic Unit heater motor question.

"CLSSM00X7" wrote in message
Hi,

190 degrees is very hot. Most hydronic heating systems are run about 140
degrees.

Wrong.
Try 190 is about right...res units run between 180-195F

Make sure your fan coils are clean also. I like your idea. You should
have a ten degree difference in the temp of the incoming and outgoing

water in
the loop. I would increase the flow and drop the temp if it were me. This

can
be done with a higher horse motor and a fan with a higher flow rate of

air. The
pitch on the blades can increase the ccf. You'll need a different motor of

the
same rpm with at least a 1/15 hp.

What drugs and or thought of simple thermodynamics are you on?
You should stop trying to answer questions that you have no clue about. One
day, its gonna bite you on the ass.

candice