Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On 02/12/2018 02:46 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 11:29:55 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 01:37:31 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Might have something to do with sitting in a pool of crap you've just
washed off your body? Hate and fear are not the same thing in most
peoples minds.

You must be really dirty.

It's not just the dirt. It's also the soap floating around on top
of the water.

Hence the number of household products available to de-scum bathtubs.

https://www.amazon.com/Scumbusting-S...dp/B073NPQ25C/

I've got to admit that seems a little over the top. The woman who wants
to trade up to a 1/2" Milwaukee drill motor because the 3/8" is bogging
down really worries me. But then I'm not a housewife.