Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Deficit spending

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

Per trader_4:
Right on time. A year after a Republican moves into the White House, the
phony deficit hawks come out of the woodwork.

A few years ago, there were plenty of Repub deficit hawks - and, being a
fiscal conservative bordering on reactionary, I thought that was a good
thing.

But now that they are in power, it seems like they have "Evolved".... and the
choice has become between Tax-and-Spend Dems and Borrow-and-Spend Repubs.

I don't like it one bit and wonder if it could signal the beginning of the
end for The Nation as a world leader.

I don't know about the beginning of the end; I won't be around to see
that... I am afraid that both parties haven't cared for the taxpayers for
many years. I suppose only if a Libertarian type party is elected will it be
addressed, let alone solved.

--
Tekkie