Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:29:48 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 01:37:31 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Why are you so afraid of them?

Might have something to do with sitting in a pool of crap you've just
washed off your body? Hate and fear are not the same thing in most
peoples minds.

You must be really dirty.

The water quickly becomes as dirty as you were and some of us want to
just wash the dirt off and send it down the drain without marinating
in it.
For most people the "dirt" is actually dried sweat, body oils and dead
skin cells. If I really get "dirty" (digging in the yard, mixing
concrete or whatever) I wash off in the outside shower before I come
in for a real shower.