Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
You snipped the pertinent point. Typical of a Remoaner, blind to the
cause of Brexit.

Keep on asking for some tangible benefits of leaving the EU totally. With
no form of trade or services agreement. Just WTO or whatever.

All I ever read is some *very* optimistic guesses.

But at least we'll have taken back control. To be given to the likes of
Rees Mogg. Just what the poor in Boston thought they were voting for.
Someone, by his voting record, who wants the worst off in the country even
poorer, and the rich even richer.

--
*You can't teach an old mouse new clicks *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.