Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Saturday, 10 February 2018 22:34:10 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 21:36:06 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

snip

By the 'so many' you actually mean the 4% who specifically voted for
Brexit? A landslide result if there ever wasn't one.

8% more voted for Brexit than remain.

Yeah, 52 over 48, that's 8 alright.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/e...rendum/results

Yes take a good look at the results and 0.0% voted NOT to have brexit.

See how easy it is to distort the figures to show what you want.
But as you see from the actual results they are what they are.
But you seem to have problems counting.
Yes 4% more voted to leave than any other option.
The next closest was you and the penis artists at 0.08%.

That ended in a modest majority, perhaps you should be asking why they
voted Brexit. Calling them academically challenged (like Tory voters)
shows you don't want to know.

I have asked and none of them have come up with any facts, only
fantasy and BS. Wanna give it a go?

You mean you didn't understand, so what's new you didn't even understand the ballott paper options.

So it's conspiracy theories now ... or can you offer any proof for
that?

What
did David Cameron say about desired immigration levels?

No idea, I don't listen to any of their BS and empty promises.

Exactly which is why a lot of voters got sick of the excuses.

All I can imagine is you (Fanatic Brexiteers) are just on a wind-up
here, you really can't be serious?

That shows how clueless you are.

Well, me and the other 2/3rds of the electorate apparently ...

you weren't in the so called 2/3rd you are in the same group as the penis drawers or 2/25th

I assume you haven't worked for a while

I'm not sure what that's got to do with us leaving the EU?

I'd say everything, as it's mostly the workers or those starting out working that have had their saleries reduced workign hours increased, pensions reduced, and not being able to afford their own homes.
And all this for the good of the country.

and have a house that has accumulated in value from housing demand.

Irrelevant. Houses have always accumulated in value and I can't ever
remember a time when there were loads standing empty anywhere ... till
now of course.

Because the poor can't even afford a run down house.
They aren't good enough to house refegees then why should tax payers have to pay for them.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/03/amazin...ust-1-7283928/

http://www.emptyhomes.com/

"Latest Government data suggests that there are over 200,000 homes
that have been empty for over six months."

So ask yourself why they are empty, why don't you buy one or two then ?

Why did the car clean from Poland rather than buy a coffee buy a house and do it up, why didnl;t the local concil do them out and rent them out for a profit or even at cost they were sellign for £1 each rememeber.

First who has £40k to spend on a property in the 1st year before even being able to move in ?

That might take the edge off at least?

How few mortage lenders wouldn't lend you even the £1 it costs to buy them.

But hey, many of the migrant workers who have come here to work ,

for a £1 they do could own a home fo their own so why didn't they ?
Perhaps they have more sense than you, which wouldn't be hard to imagine.

But it does make me wonder why builders or housing co-ops didn't buy them.