Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Mains sockets with USB ports

On 11/02/2018 18:26, GB wrote:
On 11/02/2018 18:05, soup wrote:
I fitted some of these on the living room wiring.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/bg-13a-2-...er-white/8534f

Screwfix ones shown as an example as I can't remember what ones I
actually fitted

Just lately one packed up all together and just today one of them feels
as if one of the USB sockets has physically given up the ghost.

Â*Â*I suspect these have broken as they were cheap is there any
recommendation on type to get for longevity.
Edinburgh Scotland region if applicable.

I swear by MK, but they are literally 4 times the price of the ones you
linked to.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/mk-13a-2-...hite/3905g#_=p

Just read some of the non-stellar reviews for those!