Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On 11/02/18 21:27, Cursitor Doom wrote:
I suspect we'd be only very*slightly* worse off for a period of about 2
years, after which we'll catch back up and start to leave the remains of
the bloc in long and drawn out terminal decline.

The UK is big enough to impact the EU massively by leaving.

What happens to the EU now is more in doubt than what happens to the UK,
and we will never know what might have haqpned if the vote had gone the
other way.

The world is a complicated place (except in the minds of remoaners), and
everybody (except remoaners of course) knows that no decisions in real
life are made in the face of absolute certainty.

Brexit will be waht we make of it. The outcomes are not guranteed and
far from certain.

A corbyn government wouyld probably destroy Britain.

A Rees Mogg one might be the start of a golden era of common sense.

look exactly the same afterwards."

Billy Connolly