Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
You could also blame industry. Why waste profits training staff when
you can get the taxpayer to do it? No point in planning for the
future, when there are present day shareholders to be satisfied.

I don't blame industry at all.

Are you saying the employee should be tied to the company until such
point he has paid all the training cost back?

Training is a personal / government responsibility.

Which is why we have so many leaving uni qualified for nothing of use at
all.

--
*Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.