Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 09:49:07 -0800, tabbypurr wrote:

There's no eceonomic win either way, if we stay we get taken to the
cleaners and regulated by those not looking out for our interests at
all, if we leave we take a hit too, but it's one we're free to recover
from.

I suspect we'd be only very *slightly* worse off for a period of about 2
years, after which we'll catch back up and start to leave the remains of
the bloc in long and drawn out terminal decline.