Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default speeech to text.

On 11/02/2018 09:01, Andrew Mawson wrote:
"The Natural Philosopher"Â* wrote in message
news

With eyes and fingers not what they were, I am looking into speech to
text systems.

This is not 'simple commands' - I want fill novel length audio typing
as I am working on several books. and technical papers.

So far it looks at though 'Dragon Anywhere' on android may be a
contender.

Has anyone else been down this road?

Back in the day Dragon Naturally Speaking was thought to be the Bees
Knees - that was a few years ago though.

Andrew

A translator friend of mine swears by Dragon, but I don't know exactly
which version.