Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another typical anti-Brexit BBC spin...

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 11:11:21 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I have zero objection to anyone being allowed to buy the council house
they live in, if and when their circumstances change. At a true market
value, and that money going towards building more.

WTF is that going to achieve?? We need to be thinking about ways to thin
out the population, not foster future growth in it!

Is that what's known as lateral thinking? Nothing whatsoever to do with
the point?

--
*It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.