Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_11_] Graham.[_11_] is offline

Default Asbestos/Asbestolux ceiling removal and replacement

On Sunday, 11 February 2018 17:14:04 UTC, Matt wrote:
replying to Clive Mitchell, Matt wrote:
you are so right I have the same material in my garage house built 1973 I seen
exactly that on the estate where we live
big con, you just have be aware of the stuff the council covered my mates
with plaster board , retired plumber / heating engineer.

another one talking to someone that posted here in 2007.

I doubt if he knows where "here" is. Probebly thinks HoH is the
medeum.

What is intresting, is the "Clive Mitchell" he is replying to is non
other than "Big Clive" who now has a huge following on Youtube

It seems he posted in uk.d-i-y in Mar/Apr/May 2007

https://www.flickr.com/gp/g3zvt/T3L1E1
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%