Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that Dave, I can't do that is offline

Default Plug in warning light thingy -- needed

Hi, I keep leaving my soldering iron on (yeah, I now, but I am old and easily distracted) and it is only a matter of time ...

So, I am looking for something to go between the wall outlet and the soldering iron plug that has a bright light on it.

I have searched around and can't find anything so I may have to make one, but being somewhat lazy, thought I'd ask here first in case I am reinventing the wheel.

Something like this with a honking big light on it. The iron is only two-wire so a two wire version would be OK too.
https://www.amazon.com/Female-Househ...dp/B0722RDRXW/

I have looked at several styles of those at homedepot and they seem to be RF-welded so no easy pulling them apart to add 10,000mc LED or something.

Anyone? Anything?