Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 12:07:43 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 10/02/2018 21:54, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 21:14:04 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 08/02/2018 21:41, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Once again the idiots advertise their complete ignorance of how the
single market works.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3762021.html

When Britain becomes a pathway for every bit of substandard crud the
US wants to throw at us, what right has the rest of the EU to refuse
it??

Well Davis, I don't want the garbage, so I don't blame the rest of
Europe one bit!!

You're a typical bad loser Remoaner.

Are you for real?

I wouldn't want the substandard garbage myself, Thicko's all over the
country can leave the UK open to whateve rubbish remains when the
production costs are shaved. It does not mean that I have to consume
the crud.

I don't blame Europe for trying to isolate themselves from the cut
price, deregulated garbage either.

Your type is why so many voted for Brexit.

I wasn't aware that it was an issue? I doubt that many of the dimwits
thought things through to the point of consumption, they were too busy
flag waving and denouncing migrants.

Anyway I want to take control of what I eat and I want to know that
the rest of the products I buy are of an acceptable quality.

If the idiots think there is something wrong with that, I can't help
it. Wasnt it what the IQ zero's voted for? Taking control?

As I pointed out elsewhere, the Brexit voters wouldn't be bothered
about food quality anyway, you are a classic example, you are
attempting to swing everything around to for and against. You are
incapable of looking into the facts.

You come across as a myopic poor loser Remoaner who believes his own
rhetoric.

That's impressive, the whole argument now that you have screwed the
country is not, how do we sort the disaster out, let's just criticise
anyone that doesn't go along with the stupid farce.

You and your ilk have destroyed Britain, not only that, you have
burdened generations to come with the task of having to pay for your
stupidity.

AB