Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On 10/02/2018 21:54, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 21:14:04 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 08/02/2018 21:41, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Once again the idiots advertise their complete ignorance of how the
single market works.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3762021.html

When Britain becomes a pathway for every bit of substandard crud the
US wants to throw at us, what right has the rest of the EU to refuse
it??

Well Davis, I don't want the garbage, so I don't blame the rest of
Europe one bit!!

You're a typical bad loser Remoaner.

Are you for real?

I wouldn't want the substandard garbage myself, Thicko's all over the
country can leave the UK open to whateve rubbish remains when the
production costs are shaved. It does not mean that I have to consume
the crud.

I don't blame Europe for trying to isolate themselves from the cut
price, deregulated garbage either.

Your type is why so many voted for Brexit.

I wasn't aware that it was an issue? I doubt that many of the dimwits
thought things through to the point of consumption, they were too busy
flag waving and denouncing migrants.

Anyway I want to take control of what I eat and I want to know that
the rest of the products I buy are of an acceptable quality.

If the idiots think there is something wrong with that, I can't help
it. Wasnt it what the IQ zero's voted for? Taking control?

As I pointed out elsewhere, the Brexit voters wouldn't be bothered
about food quality anyway, you are a classic example, you are
attempting to swing everything around to for and against. You are
incapable of looking into the facts.

You come across as a myopic poor loser Remoaner who believes his own
rhetoric.