Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default speeech to text.

Tim Streater Wrote in message:
In article , Andrew Mawson

news

With eyes and fingers not what they were, I am looking into speech to text
systems.

This is not 'simple commands' - I want fill novel length audio typing as I
am working on several books. and technical papers.

So far it looks at though 'Dragon Anywhere' on android may be a contender.

Has anyone else been down this road?

Back in the day Dragon Naturally Speaking was thought to be the Bees Knees -
that was a few years ago though.

My machine comes with support for dictation built in. Works for any app
that supports it. So no third party app needed.

But does it work for intensive use?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----