Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Finished Repair: No More Landlords Or Realtors.

On 2/10/2018 8:40 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 2/10/18 8:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 6:07:56 PM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:
On 2/9/18 9:34 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 2/8/18 11:49 PM, wrote:
Hmmmm.Â* Guess I am lucky, or special.Â* I've never done a construction
job where I did not do it right.Â* On the paying jobs I've done, I
always said this is what I am going to do and this is what it will
cost.Â* No discussion or arguing to that.Â* On the non paying jobs I
just say this is what it costs for the parts and my labor of course
is donated.Â* There is no arguing over the parts.

[snip]

Here's the rotted jamb.
http://mikedrums.com/door_jam_rot_before.jpg
Here's the repair.
http://mikedrums.com/door_jamb_rot_after_comp.PNG

Nice job.

If I ever become a landlord I'll be sure to use you for my repair
work...as long as we can
agree on a price. ;-)

Haha!
Remember my motto:Â* "I may be slow, but at least I'm expensive."Â*Â* :-D

In that case you can rest assured that he will at least use you for
insurance repair estimates! Snerk!