Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

In article ,
pamela wrote:
Maybe we should expect to get our most profitable trade from places
like Honduras, Nigeria or Egypt. Can you imagine buying an Egyptian
toaster? Oh my! It's come to that,

Keep on saying, but it doesn't sink in.

Out of the EU we can buy pretty well anything we want from anywhere.
Including anything from the EU too.

The real question is what are we going to sell to other countries to pay
for those purchases?

Basic home economics. Spending money is always easy. Earning it the more
difficult bit.

--
*WHY ARE HEMORRHOIDS CALLED "HEMORRHOIDS" INSTEAD OF "ASTEROIDS"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.