Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Another typical anti-Brexit BBC spin...

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:46:34 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

snip

A nation's interests is first and foremost in
its own citizens, if it is functioning correctly.

Then it obviously isn't, if only 1/3rd of the electorate can decide
what the rest have to do.

This is even more ludicrous when there is *no* clear evidence that us
leaving the EU *is* the best thing for *our citizens*.

If you are confident that leaving is what 'most people' want, why will
you not consider the democratic step of giving people facts not BS and
letting them vote, as it should have been the first time round.

2/3rds want out, we leave, if not, we don't.

No fanatical Brexiteer would want that of course as they fully realise
they have got away with the whole Brexit scam and wouldn't get the
same result if it was done *democratically*.

snip

Cheers, T i m.