Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 16:25:53 GMT, pamela wrote:

snip

Brexiteer: 'If we actually leave the EU I *hope* we can sort out a
good deal that *might* make everyone better off' (assuming they
care about 'everyone' of course). ;-(

Brexit is ideology gone mad.

So it seems. It certainly seems to be very lacking when it comes to
any sane / rational / considered planning. ;-(

There is no good case for it other than
sentiment.

Yup, crusades and some axe grinding ... and even some 'cutting their
nose off ...'. ;-(

Ignoring the facts won the refendum

Ignoring the lack of facts as well.

but that doesn't mean the same
ignorance is going to make a success of Brexit.

Quite.

There are already
plenty of signs that it's not going to work out as hoped.

And that's the thing. Do the fanatic Brexiteers really think an equal
number of people are all wrong ... and that's just of those who were
allowed to vote and in this country! Given many of them seem to be
left brainers they probably do (assuming the even are aware of the
existence of anyone else in the first place).

£40 billion
worth for a start.

Not what I would typically call a good way to start. ;-(

Cheers, T i m