Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
On 10/02/2018 16:20, pamela wrote:
On 15:25 10 Feb 2018, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Roger
Hayter wrote:

If people are happy with the destruction of pension schemes,
starting with the private sector and then the public sector, so be
it.

There shouldn't be any "private sector" or "public sector" pension
schemes. They should all be personal. Then these "underfunded
pension schemes" issues wouldn't exist.

I may not agree with you on everything but I can certainly agree with
that.

Then what happens is that the pension firm has problems and the future
pensions become a fraction of what they should have been - as happened
to my father.

Quite a few of my ex workmates were persuaded to move their pensions from
the group scheme after my company sort of folded. And none got a better
deal than just leaving it be. Most, a considerably worse one. A few have
sued the advisor and won.

Never underestimate the power of big business to separate you and your
money. Someone has to pay for the fat cat lunches.

--
*Born free...Taxed to death.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.