Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

In article ,
tim... wrote:
Any notion that we will get cushy trade deals is bonkers. The only
queue forming to do trade with post-Brexit Britain is composed of
vultures waiting to squeeze us for all we've got.

It is true that there are some vultures in the list, but they aren't all
vultures

it is also true that there are the counties that the press lists as being at
the top of the list

But they are wrong. The vultures will be at the bottom of this list when we
come do do the deals.

Ah - right. We're going to make a very good living out of a trade deal
with those only.

It's only the extremely gullible that think being able to import cheap
goods to the UK is going to solve matters. And every country in the world
will want to export to us.

It's being able to sell other countries goods and services to pay for
those imports that will be the tricky bit.

--
*What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.