Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

In article ,
pamela wrote:
Of course all of them will be delighted to flood the UK with
*their* goods, once out of the EU.

Any notion that we will get cushy trade deals is bonkers. The only
queue forming to do trade with post-Brexit Britain is composed of
vultures waiting to squeeze us for all we've got.

Donald Trump and others may declare undying friendship with the UK
but they're in that queue.

Quite. And who can blame any country wanting the best deal for themselves?
Human nature. Which is why any new trade deal negotiations takes many many
years.

And Brexiteers think it will be good to get away from EU red tape...

--
*I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.