Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 20:32:49 GMT, pamela wrote:

snip

You one ... so if we all keep quiet you think you will get away with
it?

Bert makes negative jibes but rarely has anything constructive to
say. He could if he made an effort but it doesn't seem to be his
style.

I think it's a mix of embarrassment (or it should be) and an attempted
distraction from the cold hard facts that they can only counter with
their hopes, desires and *beliefs*.

I love the way they use 'will' when for 99% of the cases they should
be more honest and use 'might' or 'hopefully'.

None of them have a clue if they are actually going to get what they
voted for!

Brexiteer: 'If we actually leave the EU I *hope* we can sort out a
good deal that *might* make everyone better off' (assuming they care
about 'everyone' of course). ;-(

Cheers, T i m