Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 21:05:23 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The Irish are not human, they're even thicker than the Americans. I have
no idea why anyone ever wanted to join the two countries.

NONE of them is as thick as you are, Birdbrain! Check your psychiatrists'
diagnoses of you and you can read about it!

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."