Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 22:41:47 +0000, bert wrote:

snip

If you did understand 'us', you too would be pushing to ensure real
democracy prevails and that's *not* allowing 1/3rd of the electorate
determine what happens to the rest.

I think we now all understand your version of democracy Tim

Oh the irony. *You* really don't have an f'ing clue about most things
so I'm not surprised don't understand that!

so why don't
you STFU about it.

And there is a good example of what you *actually* believe to be
democracy. I couldn't have shown it better myself (so thanks).

You one ... so if we all keep quiet you think you will get away with
it?

Cheers, T i m