Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

In article , Mark
writes
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 21:54:34 -0000, "tim..."
wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 15:34 7 Feb 2018, alan_m wrote:

On 07/02/2018 14:38, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Just go easy on the chlorinated chicken fillets, the oncology
wards have very large tills

How much water gets injected into much of the UK meat we eat? They
will be using chlorinated mains water and not some fancy expensive
spring water.

Not only will we be getting chlorinated chicken but also higher
levels of hormones and antibiotics in meat

the taste of hormone treated beef in the US beats by a country mile the
taste of beef in the UK

BS.

and that's from quality restaurants (in the UK)

I look forward to the day that it can be served here

You can eat it all then. I want my meat unadulerated by dangerous
chemicals.

Then don't eat UK beef either.
--
bert