Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

In article , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp writes
On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 23:21:08 GMT, pamela wrote:

On 21:54 7 Feb 2018, tim... wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 15:34 7 Feb 2018, alan_m wrote:

On 07/02/2018 14:38, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Just go easy on the chlorinated chicken fillets, the oncology
wards have very large tills

How much water gets injected into much of the UK meat we eat?
They will be using chlorinated mains water and not some fancy
expensive spring water.

Not only will we be getting chlorinated chicken but also higher
levels of hormones and antibiotics in meat

the taste of hormone treated beef in the US beats by a country
mile the taste of beef in the UK

and that's from quality restaurants (in the UK)

I look forward to the day that it can be served here

tim

I never knew hormones could be so tasty!

It makes grovelling around in the undergrowth looking for something
natural and edible sound Heavenly.

Cows have evolved without trips to the chemist for hormone treatment.

You must be joking.
Up to the point where man thought he could improve and cheapen his
production methods by using feed totally unsuitable for ruminants they
didn't have BSE either.

Still do in France, but they don't call it mad cow disease.
Until McDonalds guarantee their products wont lead to a risk of me
becoming an American president, I'm not touching American processed
food. I think all the mad cow proteins somehow ended up in Washington
:-(

AB

--
bert