Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Somebody had clearly forgotten to tell them what a rubbish chain it was before they opened their wallet

In article ,
Biggles writes:
JoeJoe Wrote in message:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42942922

I assume the VCs and management already received their bonuses for the
deal at Christmas time...

If the Norwich (S) branch is typical of the Bunnings effect, then
it won't be long before all of the branches close
down.

Well, I never even heard of Bunnings before...

The Homebases I might have used have all gone.
They excelled in nothing, and never had more
customers than staff in them in recent years.
I was surprised they carried on as long as they did.

The only thing I did use them for in latter years
was the lighting and house plant departments.

--
Andrew Gabriel