Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 13:09:57 +0000, T i m wrote:

--snip--

Yes, Leave 'won', but it doesn't represent the 'will of the people'
and yet will affect all the people, for good or bad. Only someone on a
crusade, with an axe to grind or with low EQ would continue to push
for Leave under those circumstances.

Correct.

To prove the validity of my final point I have challenged any of the
fanatical Brexiteers to lay out those points they voted for and what
likelihood they will happen and what percentage of each they expect to
happen. None have yet been able to do so suggesting they admit they
cannot answer that and so confirming my point that they actually voted
completely blind.

Correct again.

That's not the sort of decision making process I'd expect to be
considered acceptable for something this important.

Again, agreed.

--
insert witty sig here