Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default [OT] Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
pamela wrote:
On 01:13 9 Feb 2018, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
tim... wrote:
The UK is the supplicant in this negotiation and we can fully
expect to concede to accepting more Indian immigrants than
might like in exchange for a trade deal.

No we wont

we will walk away

Yup. And soon realise there are no countries left to walk away
from.

That was India. Last November Austrialia was highly critical of our
post Brexit trade plans.

If we can't strike a deal with friendly ex-Commonwealth countries
like India and Australia then we will find it even harder striking
good deals with other countries.

Big players like China and the US show all the signs of making it
hard for us.

What's left? Maybe we will strike a deal with South Africa. In
exchange for more of their immigrants, no doubt.

The whole point. We need trade deals to replace the EU. And despite the
optimists saying the world would be queueing up to do deals with the UK
post Brexit, absolutely no sign of that.

well of course they aren't queuing up whilst we are still ****ing around
with the "perhaps we'll stay in the CU" nonsense (FTAOD nonsense referring
to the fact that we still haven't decided not that it would, or wouldn't be,
a nonsense decision to do so)

They would have wasted their time if we did, so until we decide they are
doing something more immediately useful for their economy.

tim